RES: [Zope-DB] newbie question

Paulo Sérgio psm041 at ig.com.br
Tue Aug 31 21:52:40 EDT 2004

Sorry but i don’t want to use web form to send the data. I need to put a
file into zope and retrieve it later (without using FTP), with my c++
program.

Other way to do the task is send the text as string and retrieve it
later (is it feasible?), but the question is how?

If I misunderstood your answer sorry, im a newbie : - )