[Zope-DB] Problems with DCOracle2 and Zope2.7.1

Piotr Kral piotr.kral at euro.coig.pl
Fri Jul 2 10:25:03 EDT 2004

	Hi
We have a problem with DCOracle2 in our application after upgrading from
Zope-2.6.0 to 2.7.1. The problem is with Exceptions. When i call a
python script like this:
########
try:
    x = container.Blade_proc( 1 ) #Blade proc is a stored procedure
    print x
except Exception, err:
    print err

return printed
#########

  on Zope2.6.0 everything is fine, but on Zope2.7.1 I get error, and I'm
logged out off ZMI, even if I run it as a manager and I get this error:
######
Site Error

Error Type: Unauthorized
Error Value: The container has no security assertions. Access to 1 of
(dco2.DatabaseError instance at 0xb003164c) denied.

######
Error log says this:
########
Exception traceback

Time 	2004/07/02 16:13:46.607 GMT+2
User Name (User Id) 	piotr (piotr)
Request URL 	http://192.168.246.70:8080/crDevTest/cr/SQL/piotr
Exception Type 	Unauthorized
Exception Value 	The container has no security assertions. Access to 1
of (dco2.DatabaseError instance at 0xb003164c) denied.

Traceback (innermost last):

     * Module ZPublisher.mapply, line 88, in mapply
     * Module ZPublisher.Publish, line 39, in call_object
     * Module Shared.DC.Scripts.Bindings, line 306, in __call__
     * Module Shared.DC.Scripts.Bindings, line 343, in _bindAndExec
     * Module Products.PythonScripts.PythonScript, line 323, in _exec
     * Module None, line 5, in piotr
       <PythonScript at /crDevTest/cr/SQL/piotr>
       Line 5
     * Module AccessControl.ZopeGuards, line 71, in guarded_getitem
     * Module Products.VerboseSecurity.VerboseSecurityPolicy, line 151,
in validate

Unauthorized: The container has no security assertions. Access to 1 of
(dco2.DatabaseError instance at 0xb003164c) denied.

#######
I think that it's some thing with security policy in Zope2.7.1, but for
now I haven't got a clue what to do with this. There is a solution to
convert err to string, but that would take two or three weeks because in
our application there is a lot of stored procedures ..
I'd be grateful for  any help.

Piotr Kral