[Zope-DB] [sales #362034]: Re: Hi

info at markspace.com info at markspace.com
Sun Jul 4 09:43:47 EDT 2004

Dear Mark/Space Customer,

Thank you for your email to our sales department. Questions to sales are
answered in the order that they are received. You should expect a reply either the same or next business day.

To purchase a product direct from Mark/Space:

        Online Store: http://store.markspace.com

        Store Policies: http://store.markspace.com/info.html

Mark/Space accepts most major credit cards (Visa, MasterCard/EuroCard,
Amex, Discover/Novus). We do not accept PayPal. Purchase orders are only
accepted for shipped goods (ie, not downloaded software) and only when the
amount is over $100.

NEW SUPPORT CENTER WITH SEARCHABLE KNOWLEDGEBASE!
Please visit http://www.markspace.com/support to review the most common issues by product. You can also do a keyword search of our entire knowledgebase for specific information.

Please visit http://www.markspace.com/support to see if your question or problem is addressed.

Common questions about Missing Sync for Clie and Pocket PC are answered below:

Q: I lost my registration code or Missing Sync installer. What can I do?