[Zope-DB] ZOracleDA - Shows up in Zope Product Mgmt but I can't add it

Cynthia Kiser cnk at caltech.edu
Fri Jul 23 17:59:08 EDT 2004

Quoting Thorsten Henrici <thorsten at henrici-s.de>:
> I finaly managed to compile DCOracle2 V1.3beta sucessfully with
> Oracle 10g.  After copying the DCOracle2 directory into the products
> folder of my instance home ZOracleDA shows up under the Product
> Management page (NOT broken). Unfortuneatly I can't add it, that is
> it does not show up under "Add".

Not sure what "add" you mean but from the ZMI, you should now be able
to add a DCOracle2 Database Connection and a DCOracle2 Stored
Procedure. Are those not on your list? And did you create the symlink
between ZOracleDA -> DCOracle2 in the Products directory? If not, that
might be your issue.

--
Cynthia Kiser
cnk at caltech.edu