[Zope-DB] Database Connections with Zope 2.6.4

Jesse Pavel jpavel at alum.mit.edu
Fri Mar 5 15:51:40 EST 2004

Hello,

I've installed Zope 2.64, MySQL-Python 0.9.2, and ZMySQLDA 2.0.8,
and even though I can see ZMySQLDA under the products management
page, and can set permissions for creating ZMySQLDA connections on
the Security tab, I cannot add ZMySQLDA connections from the Add
menu of any folder. In fact, neither does Z Gadfly appear in the
Add menu. I've run the python binary used with Zope, and MySQLdb
imports fine.

I would very much appreciate to learn what step I'm missing
here.

Thanks,
Jesse

(please cc: me)