[Zope-DB] Help me to connect Mysql to zope

garry saddington garry at joydiv.fsnet.co.uk
Fri Mar 19 03:13:25 EST 2004

On Friday 19 March 2004 05:48, Andreas Jung wrote:
> Please use google or search through the archives of the zope at zope.org list.
> We answered this question at least three or four times.

I had this problem and there is no real answer on the list, just a look at the
traceback and then do a workaround. if this list member is quite new to Zope
how is he to do a workaround? I asked about this problem on the ZopeDB lists
last week and have only had a question back as to why I had to fix it in the
first place.
The only answer I could find to this question took hours of searching and is
as follows:
Find the offending line and file from the traceback in the error log.
The line containing a reference to server_capabilities should be changed to:
transactional=0
Unfortunately this removes transaction support. Does anyone know how to use
this adapter without having to use this workaround.
regards
garry