[Zope-DB] ZODBC DA for Zope 2.7.0

Charlie Clark charlie at egenix.com
Wed Mar 24 11:36:46 EST 2004

On 2004-03-24 at 16:11:42 [+0100], Salim Fadhley wrote:
> Dear Zope Developers,
>
> The released versions of ZODBCDA appear to be incompatible with zope 2.7.0.
> Zope 2.7.0 for Windows comes with it's own version of Python 2.3.3, however
> the latest version of ZODBCDA will work with only Python 2.1.
>
> Could you kindly re-release the current version of this product but
> re-compiled for the newer version of Zope?

Dear Salim,

ZODBCDA is no longer maintained so if you want to recompile it you can. You
can also try running Zope 2.7.0 with Python 2.1.3 - it just means changing
the start-up. Alternatively you can look at our mxODBCDA for Zope. It is
available for all current versions of Zope and most operating systems.

Regards

Charlie Clark
--
Charlie Clark