[Zope-DB] Re: Weird DCOracle2 Error

Matthew T. Kromer matt at bane.mi.org
Thu Nov 4 21:46:55 EST 2004

Yes, I actually thought it was fixed in the source...  There are times
when the OCINumber field is not initialized properly I think when the
indicator of a row was turned on, when doing a subsequent fetch.  What
I recall is that a fetch of a NULL number followed by a fetch of a real
number would glitch on the second fetch, because the setup would skip
that field thinking it was already initialized (but it wasn't).

Its been a while since I've poked at that code, as I recall it was
simple to fix, but it may have been I only sent a patch to someone
because I didnt have CVS commit privileges.