[Zope-DB] DTML-sqlvar string error

ilker imamoglu ilkeri at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 15 12:43:38 EST 2004

Hi everybody...

May be you can find this question as basic. But I cant understant what is
happened and why... I read books and search web but I couldnt reach
solution:

I try to build something to get data form PostgreSQL via ZOPE...
But when I used to stiring such as <dtml-sqlvar xbk_author type=string> I
got a message like

Error Value: global name 'string' is not defined

instead of this when I used like

<dtml-var xbk_author>

It runs... But this method is not good especially when you thing security.
Anyway...

I couldnt figure out why I get such an error message...
If you advise me I would be very appreciated..

ps: I use PostgreSql 7.3 , Zope 2.7, also I installed zpopyda  2.0.7 and
PoPy 2.0.8 OS:RH9

Sincerely.