[Zope-DB] Introduction and question

Germer, Carsten carsten.germer at desy.de
Tue Oct 19 03:34:48 EDT 2004

Hmm, I read quite a lot about Chris Wither's patches, forgive my ignorance,
where can I find them? Searched google and zope.org...

Any info on my question 2?
2. When anyone accesses a page with a query display or maybe changes
something (Z SQL Methods with Page templates) does this
commit and or close the connection automatically after usage?

Cheers /Carsten