[Zope-DB] Re:Initializing DCOracle2 and connecting to outside script

Jim Abramson jabramson at wgen.net
Tue Oct 19 14:59:21 EDT 2004

well, there appears to be some help here:

http://www.zope.org/Members/mikey/dco2doc

The thing you need from here is dco2.pyd (pre-built binaries for py 2.3
don't come with the distribution, which is the reason your install.py is
complaining).

I -think- you can just unzip the DCOracle2 dist archive into your
lib/python/Products folder, and put mikey's dco2.pyd into the outer
DCOracle2 folder there (next to  __init__.py, version.py and
DCOracle2.py), and that should get you up and running after a Zope
restart.  However, I'm not a licensed DCOracle2 Support Technician and
can guarantee nothing...

Good Luck
Jim