[Zope-DB] link that executes zsql method

Laura McCord Laura.McCord at doucet-austin.com
Wed Sep 1 11:48:08 EDT 2004

Hi,

 Maybe someone can point me in the right direction. I need a link that
will execute a zsql method and define the results and batch.

Is this possible or do I need to create a dtml method that calls the
zsql method and then call the dtml method from the link. I am just not
sure if it is allowed in zpt to call zsql methods in this way.

This is what I have so far but I know I am missing some parts (not sure
how to include the href):

<a tal:define="results here/view_sortSysName; batch
python:here.getBatch(results)">PCName</a>

Thanks in Advance