[Zope-DB] DCOracle2 1.3.beta common Problem, where to get latest build?

Germer, Carsten carsten.germer at desy.de
Fri Jul 8 05:27:33 EDT 2005

Hi everyone,

Oracle 9i works fine with SQLPlus on my Suse 8.2 machine with Zope
2.7.5-final.

I downloaded and installed DCOracle 1.3 beta from
http://www.zope.org/Members/matt/dco2. A few problems with compiling
where resolved easily.

Now I get that infamous error
  Module Products.DCOracle2.DCOracle2.DCOracle2, line 185, in connect
BadRequest: <strong>Invalid connection string:
</strong><CODE>xxx/xxx at DESY</CODE><br>
<!--
dco2.DatabaseError
(1107016384, '\x88\xcb\x13\x08\x90K(@t\xd9\x7f\xbc\xab\x1d\x02')
-->

I read up on mailing lists and found that someone says that there's a
newer version out
"Also, the latest cvs build of dco2.so is 1.137 or so, so you're running
about 8 patches behind at your current code base."

Where can I get a more recent version of DCOacle 2?
Or has anyone any other hint on how to resolve this?

Cheers /Carsten