[Zope-DB] Connect to ms sql server from zope 2.8 on windows s erver

Greg Fischer retheoff at gmail.com
Fri Jun 24 11:56:50 EDT 2005

Egenix has full instructions on their site for that installation.
However, last I checked, they do not have a version that supports Zope
2.8, so that may be your problem.

I have their DA product running on 2.7.x, I very much like it and it's
well worth the money to purchase.

Greg

On 6/21/05, ЦЗЛ УЭХК <czl at ueip.ru> wrote:
> AJ> Look at mxODBC or the latest version of ZODBCDA from zope.org.
>
> I'm free download egenix-mx-base-2.0.6.win32-py2.3.exe.
> I have install zope 2.8 for windows.
> I could not install egenix-mx-base-2.0.6.win32-py2.3.exe. Becouse it
> could not find python in registry.
>
> How to install egenix-mx-base-2.0.6.win32-py2.3.exe without python in registry.
>
> Please help me.

Greg Fischer
1st Byte Solutions
http://www.1stbyte.com