[Zope-DB] Rollback on sucess?

Nicholas Avenell nicholas at evolvingmedia.co.uk
Tue Mar 8 07:05:12 EST 2005

I've got a page in zope that executes a few queries into a mysql db. The
version of MySQL we are using does support transactions, but our table
doesn't. This means that "Rollback" commands will throw up a
NotSupported exception, and this is exactly what it's doing. I've run a
tcpdump of all the queries it's executing, and they all return success,
yet at the very end something is requesting a rollback.

This is all with ZSQL methods, in case that matters.

(I've run all the queries manually, and they all succeed then too)

Anyone got any ideas?

--
NA