[Zope-DB] Condition checking in ZPT

srikanth srikanth.m at monsterfirst.com
Tue Mar 22 00:39:00 EST 2005

hi,

I am trying to submit a form and  the form got an variable called service, which identifies the database to be queried.
I am using an ZPT to display the resultset. How can check the value of service and decide which database to query
in ZPT so i call the correct ZSQLmethod.
to be much clearer:

IF service == "employee" i need to query the employee database(not table, but database)
if  service == "manager" i need to query the manager databaser (not table,but database)

So how can i check which database to query in ZPT.

Any help in this regard would be great help.
ta.