[Zope-DB] Re: ZPyscopgDA for Windows XP

Josef Meile jmeile at hotmail.com
Fri May 27 09:30:27 EDT 2005

Hi Infor,

> I am looking for ZPyscopgDA that works with Postgresql
> 8.0.3 on Windows. Can anyone point me to the URL?
>
> I found an old version ZPyscopgDA ver 1.0.12 for
> window binaries.  However, it does not work with
> Postgresql 8.0.3. My Zope version is 2.6.4.
>
> Error message:
> psycopg.OperationalError
> could not create socket: An address incompatible with
> the requested protocol was used. (0x0000273F)
It seems that it is related to psycopg and not with ZPsycopgDA. You
could try to download the latest drivers for psycopg from this page:

http://www.stickpeople.com/projects/python/psycopg/

Last time I tried them, I think I was using the same version of
postgresql as you and the drivers for python 2.1, which were compiled
for Postgresql 7.3, and everything worked ok. The only thing I did was
changing the hostname from localhost by 127.0.0.1

Regards,
Josef