[Zope-DB] Re: Which objects can be stored in Data.fs

Josef Meile jmeile at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 6 12:07:33 EDT 2005

> 2) is it possible to tell zope NOT to store some things in the database
> (for instance in zope.conf-I've looked but not too closely and found
> nothing)
Why don't you run a cron job that packs the database, let's say each
month? You could also do a backup before packing; just in case you want
to undo something later.

Something that would be nice, would be to be able to store transactions
in a separate file before packing, but I don't think it is posible in
Zope. You may have to write something to do this.

Regards,
Josef