[Zope-DB] Re: Antwort: Re: 1. help appreciated [Virus checked]

Infor Gates info_gates at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 13 04:37:02 EST 2006

Hv u try using the ZSearchInterface calling your ZSQL method (below). Try it. It will solve your problem except the layout is not good looking.  Hiowever, you may to modify it to pass arguments to your ZSQL method.

Look for:
       <dtml-if previous-sequence>
                     >query_start=<dtml-var
                      previous-sequence-start-number>">
                (Previous <dtml-var previous-sequence-size> results)
            </a>
       </dtml-if previous-sequence>
and
           <dtml-if next-sequence>
                    >query_start=<dtml-var
                    next-sequence-start-number>">
                 (Next <dtml-var next-sequence-size> results)
              </a>
              </dtml-if next-sequence>

 Chan YH

Wolfgang.Schrecker at atosorigin.com wrote: Yes, you are right. Any other solution is welcome.

My ZSQLMethos is:

select
date_format(CONCAT(datej,'-',datem,'-00'),'%m.%Y') as "Abr._Monat"
, cardno as Kartennummer
,concat(pid_org,"-",bst) as ORG
,CONV(customer,10,10) as ID
,IFNULL(date_format(birthday,'%d.%m.%Y'), '&nsbp;') as Geburtstag
,plz
,date_format(CONCAT(LEFT(euro_start,4),'-',RIGHT(euro_start,2),'-00'),'%m.%Y')
 as EURO_Start
,status
from AlterOrtEuro

    cardno like

and need the arguments above.

works well for the first page. But, at the bottom we have the (Next 20
results) and there in the link,
is no refenence to
"...... manage_test?
Kartennummer=50%25&von_Monat=&von_Jahr=&bis_Monat=&bis_Jahr=
&SUBMIT=Submit+Query"
as there is in the current page.

Naturally, when the next page is displayed, ( ...
manage_test?query_start=26&query='' )

the (bold) parameters from the first page are ignored and a new page is
displayed as if no arguments were relevant.

Why is 'query=''' empty ?
How would you do it ?

mit freundlichen Gr��en/best regards

Wolfgang Schrecker

"Partiality to the subjective view leads to an emphasis on the spritual,
while partiality to the objective leads to an emphasis on the material"
aus: Daisaku Ikeda: Wisdom of the Lotos-Sutra Vol. V p. 7

* * * * * * * * L E G A L    D I S C L A I M E R * * * * * * * *
This e-mail is destined for the above mentioned recipient. In case you
received this e-mail by accident, we would appreciate it if you could
contact the sender and delete all copies stored on your computer.
Please be aware that the security and confidentiality of electronic data
transmitted by e-mail is not completely guaranteed and that data may be
seen,
copied, downloaded or changed by third persons during transmission.
Atos Origin accepts no liability for the security and confidentiality of
data and documents sent by e-mail. Please make sure that all important
messages will be confirmed in writing by means of a telefax or a letter.
* * * * * * * * L E G A L    D I S C L A I M E R * * * * * * * *