[Zope-DB] mxODBC Zope DB2 adapter - how to specify the current schema?

M.-A. Lemburg mal at egenix.com
Fri Jan 20 05:27:01 EST 2006

Gergana Silvanova wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> I'm using Zope with IBM DB2... the adapter which I use is mxODBC DA from eGenix... in the database connection string, I can specify DSN, UID, PWD and adapter-specific stuff....does someone know if there is a way to specify the current schema? I looked in the documentation, but did not find it.

The only way to do this would be in the connection string,
using additional parameters. Please consult the ODBC driver
documentation for available options.

FWIW, this page lists the options for the Linux DB2 ODBC driver:

http://www-03.ibm.com/servers/eserver/iseries/linux/odbc/guide/odbcproperties.html

This is the general documentation page for the driver:

--
Marc-Andre Lemburg
eGenix.com

Professional Python Services directly from the Source  (#1, Jan 20 2006)