[Zope-DB] [ANN] Modified version of DCOracle2 is available

Federico Di Gregorio fog at initd.org
Tue Nov 21 10:41:39 EST 2006

Il giorno mar, 21/11/2006 alle 16.36 +0100, Charlie Clark ha scritto:
> Eek! ZpsycopgDA is GPL'd! Does that mean you've put your version of
> DCOracle under GPL?

I hope he did. But ZPsycopgDA is also distributed under the ZPL so there
should be no problem unless he choosed an incompatible license.

> But that aside I am not sure it is the best implementation of
> connection pooling out there.

I am sure it is not. But it is one of the simpliest, at least. :)

federico

--
Federico Di Gregorio                         http://people.initd.org/fog
Debian GNU/Linux Developer                                fog at debian.org
INIT.D Developer                                           fog at initd.org
  Alla faccia della trasparenza! Ma che si fa, lo si prende e lo si
   mena? (In pubblico, per trasparenza.)                     -- <mrjive>