[Zope-DB] [ANN] Modified version of DCOracle2 is available

Federico Di Gregorio fog at initd.org
Tue Nov 21 10:50:26 EST 2006

Il giorno mar, 21/11/2006 alle 16.44 +0100, Charlie Clark ha scritto:

> >> But that aside I am not sure it is the best implementation of
> >> connection pooling out there.
> > I am sure it is not. But it is one of the simpliest, at least.
>
> I wasn't criticising it per se, of course, just the practice of
> following
> another implementation.

Yep, sorry. I forgot to add an ":)" after my comment.

--
Federico Di Gregorio                         http://people.initd.org/fog
Debian GNU/Linux Developer                                fog at debian.org
INIT.D Developer                                           fog at initd.org
     One key. One input. One enter. All right. -- An american consultant
           (then the system crashed and took down the *entire* network)