[Zope-DB] Getting a cursor?

Charlie Clark charlie at egenix.com
Thu Sep 28 13:04:42 EDT 2006

Am 28.09.2006, 18:33 Uhr, schrieb Paul Winkler <pw_lists at slinkp.com>:

>> Yes! Thank you very much.
>>
>> Somehow I failed to notice that the connection had a connection
>> attribute.

Not surprising really. Most people are quite happy with ZopeDA's the way
they are and so we only very rarely get questions on the additional
features of the mxODBC Zope DA.

> BTW, I think long-term it would be nice if mxODBCZopeDA grew a
> configuration
> option like "Fetch all result sets?"
> but I'm not sure how that would fit with zope's Results class.

Maybe, but there isn't a great deal of impetus to do much with Zope DA's
and associated. My understanding is that things will change with Zope 3 as
much more of the underlying driver will be exposed making some of the
cruft of the current stuff redundant.

Charlie