[Zope-DB] Fwd: Zope_Database_issue

smita kamdar smita.kamdar00 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 17 06:07:09 EST 2010

 Hi,

Thanks a lot for your suggestion!!

But I am specifically told to use ZPsycopgDA to connect zope & postgres. I
am trying a lot to add a new ZPsycopg database connection from Zope
Management Interface screen, But that option does not exist in Add drop -box
of Zope Management Interface screen. Should Zope software home & zope
Instance home be same?? If no then where should I install ZPsycopgDA??

Also do I need to install anything else other than ZPsycopgDA to connect
zope & postgres?

I am using Zope 2.11.4, python 2.4.4, Postgres 7.4.13, egenix 2.0.6 &
Psycopg 1.1.6

I am really in a mess! Really need your help!