[Zope-DB] Zope_Database_issue

Charlie Clark charlie at egenix.com
Mon Nov 22 05:41:41 EST 2010

Am 22.11.10 11:06, schrieb smita kamdar:
> Can You please suggest as to how can I solve this issue?

Smita,

according to the psycopg2 archives, it looks like this problem may be down to
an API change in Postgres since 7.4. Given the combination of software
versions you have I guess that you're running on RHEL in which case I would
hope you there will be some kind of Red Hat curated packages. Other than that
I think you're stuck but you might try asking on initd.org

Charlie
--
Charlie Clark
eGenix.com