[Zope-dev] Re: Zope-Dev digest, Vol 1 #752 - 13 msgs

Itai Tavor itai@optusnet.com.au
Fri, 1 Jan 1904 11:33:44 +1100

James Johnson wrote:

>  >2. I want to store a list of products, and give each one an
>>arbitrary
>>number of photos. I can use a Product ZClass, subclassed from
>>ObjectManager and store Image objects inside it.
>
>Would using the new ZPatterns based EMarket-0.2.0a2 help as a base
>system.  I would also look at the updated information on SkinScript
>located here.
>http://www.zope.org//Members/pje/Wikis/ZPatterns/SkinScriptSyntax
>I hope this helps.

It's extremely helpful. I missed that SkinScript Wiki page, and I've
been following the discussions about the ZPatterns-based EMarket but
didn't realize it's been released. Thanks!
--
Itai Tavor                    "Je sautille, donc je suis."
C3Works    itai@c3works.com              - Kermit the Frog

"If you haven't got your health, you haven't got anything"