[Zope-dev] MIME Tools

Michel Pelletier michel@digicool.com
Wed, 7 Apr 1999 14:44:28 -0400

Try a different encoding type, like quoted-printable, base64 or
uuencode.  Your mailer might not decode ='s properly in 7bit mode.  In
fact I'm not even sure if 7bit is really an official standard encoding,
I just use to mean 'don't encode at all' Which is ok for plain text but
might not jive with HTML

-Michel