[Zope-dev] ZServer design ideas: gneeral comments

Ross J. Reedstrom reedstrm@rice.edu
Mon, 12 Apr 1999 15:34:35 -0500

Boy, sure can tell I hadn't eaten lunch yet when writing this.

>Re: [Zope-dev] ZServer design ideas: gneeral comments
general

Ross J. Reedstrom wrote:

> Hey all!
> I recently returned from the IEEE Metadata '99 meeting, and had some
> thoughts that I nned to share with the Zope developers. First off, I did
need

> a little evangelism, recomending scripting in general and Zope/Python in
> particular where ever I could :-) One particular case involves a
> software/data archive at a NASA. Under the title "Smart Data, Dump

oh, a bad one: that should be "Dumb Archive"

> Archive", they've come up wit some thing they call 'buckets' that serve
with something

<snipped remainder, with other spelling mistakes, but at least
understandable in context>

Ross
NSBRI Research Scientist/Programmer