[Zope-dev] How to access the internals of Zope ?

Hannu Krosing hannu@trust.ee
Thu, 29 Apr 1999 01:36:15 +0300

How can I access (modify) the DTML for /manage frameset and possibly
other
management frames ?

I want to make the management screens available through HTTPS only (to
protect
the innocent from revealing their passwords to sniffers), and I quess it
would
be trivial by adding something like

<!--#unless HTTPS--><!--#raise "Not Found"--><!--#unless-->

in a few places, but I have'nt been able to find the right places yet.

Is it possible using the management interface, or do I have to access
the
BoboBase directly?

Or would it be better to hack the UserDB and add a special flag to users
who
may authenticate through HTTPS only ?

Hannu