[Zope-dev] BUG in online help?

Brian Lloyd Brian@digicool.com
Mon, 2 Aug 1999 13:30:55 -0400

> >I'm getting this when clicking on certain items in the help system
> >eg DTML Document
> >
> >Zope Error
> >
> >Zope has encountered an error while publishing this resource.
> >
> >exceptions.AttributeError
> >
> >Sorry, a Zope error occurred.
> >AttributeError: __call__
> as requested I've put this into the collector, but I believe it may be
> related to the fact that there are now two versions of
> ts_regex.py in my
> CVS latest version in lib/python & lib/python/DocumentTemplate.
>
> I think the latest doesn't have various bits required in some places.
> Surely it's dangerous to have modules with apparently identical intent
> and different functionality.
> --
> Robin Becker

Actually this is due to a bug that got into CVS the other day.
It has since been fixed - do an update and restart and it should
go away. As for the two ts_regex modules, this is an unfortunate
side-effect of the fact that DocumentTemplate is also distributed
as a stand-alone package. The fact that the extra one is there
shouldn't actually cause any problems though.

Brian Lloyd        brian@digicool.com
Software Engineer  540.371.6909