[Zope-dev] Does ZServer support persistant TCP connections? Does it close them?

Anthony Pfrunder s341625@student.uq.edu.au
Tue, 3 Aug 1999 09:23:11 +1000 (GMT+1000)

Hi,

This is not much help, but I've been developing on a stock IE 5.0 with
Zserver 2.0b1+ and haven't had any problems with IE 5.0 hanging.  Maybe
there is different versions of IE 5.0 (is there a build number somewhere -
its probably the really big one ;)

Note, I've only used IE 5.0 on the same machine that the server is
running - not across the network.  The other thing I've noticed (and not
fixed yet) is that after I installed it TCP/IP SAMBA will not work when
talking to a win95a machine. HOWEVER, a Linux SAMBA server on the same
duel-boot machine will talk to the win95a machine without problems.
Perhapes IE 5.0 has "upgraded" networking components?

Cheers,

Anthony Pfrunder