[Zope-dev] I guess ZODBC3.3 not ready for Zope 2.B4?

Brad Clements bkc@murkworks.com
Thu, 12 Aug 1999 10:52:27 -0400

I just converted a BOBO Pos database with bbb.py to Zope 2.0B4,
added ZODBC 3.3, brought up the server and connected to an MS SQL
server via ODBC.

When executing a test query of a previously working SQL Query, I get
the failure below.

I suspect that I need to work on the ODBC adapter, baring really making
it transactional can I just add that mix-in class that has been mentioned
as a cheap hack to make DAs work with Zope 2?

I'm getting

 Error type:  AttributeError
 Error value: tpc_begin

Traceback (innermost last):
  File c:\zope\ZopeAir\lib\python\ZPublisher\Publish.py, line 209, in
publish_module
  File c:\zope\ZopeAir\lib\python\ZPublisher\Publish.py, line 179, in
publish
  File c:\zope\ZopeAir\lib\python\Zope\__init__.py, line 199, in
zpublisher_exception_hook
    (Object: ApplicationDefaultPermissions)
  File c:\zope\ZopeAir\lib\python\ZPublisher\Publish.py, line 169, in
publish
  File c:\zope\ZopeAir\lib\python\ZODB\Transaction.py, line 236, in
commit
AttributeError: (see above)

Brad Clements,                bkc@murkworks.com   (315)268-1000
netmeeting: ils://ils.murkworks.com               ICQ: 14856937