[Zope-dev] RE: Zclass Instances from External Method

Jason Spisak webmaster@mtear.com
Thu, 12 Aug 1999 13:13:27 -0800

Kevin,

Sorry it took me so long to get back with you.  Fires to put out. I'm
sure you know how that is.

I actiually wanted to do it all in python because I have an external
method that chops up an old flat file of data, and turns them into
ZClass instances. Right now it uses a web transaction for the whole
thing, and since it's like 16,000 instances, my tmp directory fills up
and it chokes.  I wanted to change it so that it makes ZClass instances
without the web trasaction.

Jason