[Zope-dev] (problems with my portal on ZOPE)

Liart Satiro liart_junior@yahoo.com
Thu, 19 Aug 1999 13:43:59 -0700 (PDT)

Hello, my name's Liart Satiro Costa Martins
I'm a Web-Developer in Brazil, and recently I started work with the
ZOPE to create a Portal-Site.
But I have a greate problem:

In my site I have a table with 2 colums, the heigth of this colums is
variable. I create a program of administration for the user include a
notice, the user
can insert remote a notice and a image (of notice).
I make a function in JavaScript what divided the notice in two parts to
put the first part in the first colum of my table and the second part
in the second colum of my table, but how a insert a determinated image
the columns size don't make equals. And I nedd any function or
propertie of ZOPE what return the size (widht an heigth) of any image.

Thank You

Liart Sátiro Costa Martins (producao@websolucoes.com.br)
WebSolucoes (www.websolucoes.com.br)