[Zope-dev] Persistence

Steve Hunter Steve@hosys.com
Wed, 25 Aug 1999 08:13:48 -0400

I'd really like to use ZODB3 with Python but can't get anywhere with it
because
of lack of documentation....the old stuff is not correct and I am not aware
of new
docs/examples.

Also, I'd like to install ZODB3 with a standard python 1.5.2 install and
have the configuration
(path) settings to make it work [windows platform].

regards,
 Steve