[Zope-dev] Beat 5 Lockup!

Jason Spisak webmaster@mtear.com
Wed, 25 Aug 1999 07:23:29 -0800

You bet, Christopher.

Linux RH 5.2
Python 1.5.2
Netscape 4.61 & 4.08 (Both were unable to get a response from ZServer)
ZServer with no Apache
No custom configurations, just the default installed from beta5 download
Using the same Data.fs file from beta2, beta3, beta4, now beta5
Process took the keyboard interupt
Restarted and everything is fine(For now).

Behavior is idential from the outside to the behavior in beta4 where the
server would just stop giving back responses/taking requests.  The
browser just says "host contacted waiting for reply..." and the icon
keeps churning.

Hope this helps.  My post was an initial heads up to see if anyone else
experienced the same thing, and I just missed it on the list.

All my best,

Jason Spisak