[Zope-dev] E-Market

Anthony Pfrunder s341625@student.uq.edu.au
Mon, 30 Aug 1999 11:16:45 +1000 (GMT+1000)

On Sun, 29 Aug 1999, Steve Spicklemire wrote:

> Hi folks...
>
> Ack! Really late catching up on overflowing mailboxes... Um I run
> EMarket on 1.10.3 all the time... I have a version workong on 2.0 that
> are not up there yet.. more cleanup to do for that... can I get bug
> reports so we can fix whatever problem you guys are seeing?
>
> thanks!
> -steve

Well, I only tried it on Zope 2.0 (the Zope1 thing was the horrible 1.x
release for Windows which caused me to temporarly leave Zope until the
performance increased.. turns out it was a missing HOSTS file)

When I install it on Zope2 and view the Product screen I see a long
traceback.  I don't have a copy of this atm as it was a while back.

Cheers,

Anthony Pfrunder