[Zope-dev] DA Question...

Sascha Matzke Sascha Matzke <matzke@metabox.de>
Tue, 31 Aug 1999 16:51:10 +0200

On Tue, Aug 31, 1999 at 09:18:13AM -0500, Evan Simpson wrote:
> Are there not DB client libraries which do not safely allow multiple threads
> accessing a single connection, but which would be perfectly happy if each
> thread drew a different connection from a pool?  I believe InterBase (at
> least) works this way, and I suspect PostgreSQL of similar failings.

Thats the problem I want to solve. I feel a little bit funny about 10+
threads sharing the same connection. By using a connectionpool every
thread get his own connection and established but not used
connections could be "recycled".

Sascha
--
.-> Sascha Matzke - sascha@bespin.de - http://www.bespin.de -.
|   Keine Macht fuer niemand...                              |