[Zope-dev] Eliminating forced HEAD/TITLE/BASE HREF

Tom Neff tneff@bigfoot.com
Tue, 7 Dec 1999 02:45:14 -0500

I need to use Zope output in a server-side include on another machine that's
not running Zope.  Has anybody come up with a reasonably clean way to
suppress the enforced emission of the opening HTML, HEAD, TITLE and BASE
HREF tags?  It is rather frustrating, given the package's great
sophistication otherwise, that one doesn't have control over those odd bits
of HTML.  I looked at the Python code but it seems to be the usual
multilayered marvel and I can't quite see where to put the scalpel.  Any
assistance appreciated.