[Zope-dev] ZDP News

Tom Deprez tom.deprez@uz.kuleuven.ac.be
Tue, 07 Dec 1999 17:47:49 +0100

Hi,

We at ZDP thought other people also want to know how ZDP is doing... so
here is the latest News...

Weekly News of 1999/12/03

Not much activity at the moment on ZDP, but still some great news

* Rik Hoekstra already wrote his 3rd part of changing contexts in Zope.
  He really needs feedback on these drafts... please give him a hand.

* We received positive replies on our letter to the publishers, soon we'll
put this information on the ZDP list

* We've a new member, who's already writing late at night and who now wants
to join ZDP, surely we don't have any problem to let him/her join the
club... I don't tell you who he/she is, that's up to him/her :-)

* Oh yes, I've put my old-website around Zope again on the web, you now can
find it at :
  http://gallery.uunet.be/tom.deprez/Master

See you all next week (I hope)

Regards, Tom.