[Zope-dev] OFSP/help?

Thilo Mezger Thilo Mezger <mezger@innominate.de>
10 Dec 1999 12:42:41 GMT

Robin Becker <robin@jessikat.demon.co.uk> wrote:
> I see a checkin about the OFSP/help directory which is supposed to
> provide lots of files. I cvs'd but don't get these?

hmm, i think the cvs message was about a new directory "OFSP/help"
being created but it's still empty.  the files you probably mean
should be in lib/python/HelpSys

BTW, omit the option -P from the cvs command (-P means "prune
empty direcotries" and that's probably why you can't find
"OFSP/help")

thilo

--
mezger@innominate.de