[Zope-dev] OFSP/Help problems

Amos Latteier amos@aracnet.com
Sat, 11 Dec 1999 14:27:50 -0800

At 03:17 PM 12/11/99 +0000, Robin Becker wrote:
>After some futzing around with CVS I managed to get the OFSP/Help
>directory to download. So I now see the help product in the Products
>Folder, but when I press on any of the help buttons I get an attribute
>error Help is unknown.

The help system gets built when Zope does product initialization. Probably
you need to get Zope to  re-import your Products to get the new help system
working. I think that a hack to do this is to change the version.txt files
in your product directories.

This is definitely something that we'll have to address before the next
release. BTW, the help system is *not* complete. Just because some of it is
in CVS now doesn't mean it works yet. Thanks for your understanding.

-Amos