[Zope-dev] Re: [ZDP] Documentation Solution

Pavlos Christoforou pavlos@gaaros.msrc.sunysb.edu
Sun, 12 Dec 1999 11:44:45 -0500 (EST)

On Sun, 12 Dec 1999, Rik Hoekstra wrote:

> Um, I think there are more interested parties for _that_ Pavlos! :-)
> (here's one at least)!
>
> Rik

A few more zopistas asked for the code so I have placed it on the zope
site:

http://www.zope.org/Members/gaaros/StructuredText

A few notes ...

Last night I realised that StruturedText was modified to make it thread
safe. So I just modified and added my patches to the latest version. As
such it has not been tested enough.

Also new lines are not supported in cells (you can use <BR>), otherwise
the plain text version of the structured text doc will look ugly. If
anyone has any ideas let me know.

Pavlos