[Zope-dev] Re: Subpath traversal interface (was RE: ANN: Pyth on Methods 0.1.7 up and over to DC) and over to DC)

Michel Pelletier michel@digicool.com
Tue, 14 Dec 1999 12:55:28 -0500

The reason why we didn't roll it in is that we didn't want Yet Another
Hook adding a per-traveral cost, and we could impliment SiteObjects
without them.  Whether or not we can impliment all your other features
without is another question.  What feature of SiteAccess uses the before
hook?  We were able to emulate the virtualhosting behavior with code
silimar to yours (I stole some of yours actually) without havign to
define the before hook.

-Michel