[Zope-dev] Propertysheets not working

Michael Bernstein mbernstein@profitscape.net
Thu, 08 Jul 1999 14:18:45 -0700

Jason Spisak wrote:

> Michael Bernstein wrote:
> >
> > Jason Spisak wrote:
> >
> > > I add a ZClass.  Then add a propertysheet called "Basic" (Using the
> > > default as much as possible:)  Then when I call
> > > propertysheets.Basic.manage_editProperties, I get the AttributeError on
> > > "Basic".  I searched the Collector and didn't see anything like it
> > > exaclty. Bug?
> >
> > After creating the Propertysheet, go to it's 'Define Permissions' tab and map
> > the permissions to the appropriate values (they should match).
>
> All propertysheets were set to "Manage Permissions" which should be
> correct, and the problem continues.  Jim is working on a fix I believe.

Hmm, that doesn't sound right...

When examining the 'Define Permissions' tab of a propertysheet, you should see
several Permissions followed by dropdown boxes, such as 'Access contents
information' and 'Manage properties'. The dropdown boxes need to be set to match
the titles of the permissions, so that 'Access contents information' is mapped
to 'Access contents information', and 'Manage properties' is mapped to 'Manage
properties'.

Or at least, that's my understanding. Is this how you're set up?

Michael Bernstein.