[Zope-dev] ZClass inheriting from Python Class

Miller, John M. jmiller1@uop.com
Thu, 22 Jul 1999 07:47:35 -0500

Heya,

If I've read and interpreted the Documentation properly, you need to make
your Python class a subclass of BoboPOS.Persistent.  Then I think you need
to do something like get_transaction().commit() when you want to commit
changes you've made.  Though it may be that Zope takes care of transactions
most of the time and you don't have to worry about this.  I also just
discovered a 27 page document on ZODB 3 (cool! the more stuff to read, the
better I say) which definitely will have a more definitive answer than my
casual hack.

ZODB-ly yours, (pronounced zodebely, rhymes with notably, of course)
John