[Zope-dev] ZClass instances detatched from ZClass

Jason Spisak webmaster@mtear.com
Thu, 22 Jul 1999 07:27:48 -0800

Jim,

Thanks for the reminder about the factory being the add list source.
I stay pretty attatched, once a day or two days, to the CVS and my class
has had this id ZAZLwhvpWUXoHBMIk8i1tw== for about a week or so.  I have
not copied or pasted (export or import or moved in the hirearchy) the
instance. Oh, well, it's not like I'm using it in production with data I
care about, right! :)  I will update again and get rid of all the old
instances.  If problems persist, I'll keep you informed.

All my best,

Jason Spisak
webmaster@mtear.com