[Zope-dev] ZOPE 2.0.0a4 INSTANCE_HOME/Products bug?

Andreas Kostyrka andreas@mtg.co.at
Thu, 22 Jul 1999 22:59:36 +0200 (CEST)

On Thu, 22 Jul 1999, Amos Latteier wrote:

> At 12:40 PM 7/22/99 +0200, Andreas Kostyrka wrote:
>
> >I've been wondering, if I'm doing something wrong:
> >-) I've created a lib/python/Products directory in my INSTANCE_HOME.
>
> That should be INSTANCE_HOME/Products the instance home's doen't have a
> lib/python directory.
But the curious thing is, that the products in
INSTANCE_HOME/lib/python/Products seem to be loaded in the ControlPanel,
but seem to be inactive, as they generate broken objects.

Andreas
--
Win95: n., A huge annoying boot virus that causes random spontaneous system
     crashes, usually just before saving a massive project.  Easily cured by