[Zope-dev] Re: [Zope] Zope on a CD-ROM?

Jim Fulton jim@digicool.com
Thu, 10 Jun 1999 11:38:45 +0000

Stefan Franke wrote:

> Jim Fulton wrote:
>         > Does the CD site have the same database and products as the
> hard disk site?
>
>         > Zope thinkgs that there are new products and is trying to
> update it's database to reflect the
>         > change.
>
>         > Jim
>
> No new products but one that was broken before. Thanks for the hint! The
> CD runs
> fine now. One last thing: Shutting down the database doesn't work. I get
> an error msg
> with the following traceback.

Ah, the save_index method in SimpleDB should check for read only
mode.

If you want to fix this, add:

        if self.read_only: return

at the top of BoboPOS.SimpleDB.MultipleRevision.save_index
method.  I just checked in this change.

Jim

Technical Director   (888) 344-4332              Python Powered!

repeats.