[Zope-dev] Subobjects in descendants of Object Manager

Alexander Staubo alex@mop.no
Mon, 14 Jun 1999 09:18:21 +0200

I'm still using Zope 1.11.0pr1 these days, so correct me if this has
been fixed in 2.0 -- but there seems to be no way to permit a Z Class
descendant of Object Manager to hold _any_ type of subobject.

If I go under "Subobjects" for the Z Class and select all object types
in the list, that's not really enough: If I add new Z Classes or
products to Zope, these objects will not be automatically permitted as
subobjects.

So there should be perhaps be a "Allow any object" checkbox on the
"Subobjects" page along with the "kinds of things" list box, whaddya
think?

--
Alexander Staubo             http://www.mop.no/~alex/
"What the hell, he thought, you're only young once, and threw